IVF-Infertility.com home

shoulder blade back pain

Announcement of pregnancy and birth following assisted reproductive treatment.

shoulder blade back pain

Postby cynthiya » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:39 am

What is the best way to relieve upper right shoulder blade back pain? All week I have been experiencing back pain and I want to know based on your experience what is the best way to overcome extreme back pain and soreness?
Last edited by cynthiya on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
cynthiya

Re: shoulder blade back pain

Postby MamaBoo » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:12 am

I love a good massage. Most places tell you that you have to ask your ob first since you're pregnant. Also, you need to make sure that the person doing the massage knows you are pregnant. I would go once a week if it weren't so expensive. :mrgreen:
Me 34 endo, MTHFR, clotting issues
DH 47 semi-low morphology
TTC 6 yrs
3 IUI's all BFN
IVF#1: 10/08 BFP early MC
FET#1: 03/09 BFP
DS born 11/28/09
FET#2: 03/11
DS born 11/21/2011

MamaBoo
Regular

Postby Samantha » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:45 am

Shoulder pain is a common condition that can affect people in all walks of life and during anytime in their lifetime. Pains that occur over the shoulder blade area can be to the large muscle and underlying smaller muscles that have become spastic. Pains that occur under the shoulder blade may signal a warning that the pain is not in the shoulder itself, but can be related to a pain from one of the organs in the body. The shoulder where the pain occurs can give the clue which of the organs are affected and causing the radiating pain into the shoulder. Pain under the left shoulder blade can be a signal that there is a problem with the stomach or in the chest. Pain under the right shoulder blade can be a signal of a gall-bladder inflammation or gallstones. Or it can relate to liver disease, or a problem with the duodenum.
Samantha

Postby kenydisuja » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:58 am

Back pain and shoulder pain is a very common problem, but we should take care of it. Before some time I also have this pain, but after taking acupuncture treatment I am completely fine and don't have back pain so I think you should try it.
kenydisuja

Postby smoothguy123 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:18 am

I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.
smoothguy123

Return to Pregnant after treatment