Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:08 am
Hi. I'm new to this IVF stuff. Just had my first transfer yesterday. 2 embryos and it was a day 3 transfer. One was a 4 cell G1-2 and other was 5 cell G3-4. Not to familiar with what all that means but dr said they were good. Lol. Ive heard 8 cell is optimal so a lil stressed about the cell count on mine. I've been extremely constipated and gassy since the transfer. The dr gave me some meds for the constipation but it's not working. Any suggestions?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:47 am
Wishing you the best of luck
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:18 pm
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:16 am
- Location: 77 Main Road Dakoha, Jalandhar Cantt. Punjab, India
Best of luck