IVF-Infertility.com home

First time surro looking for loving IP's

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in adoption and surrogacy and wish to share their experiences of parenthood.

First time surro looking for loving IP's

Postby Saili » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:12 am

Hi I'm a GS ready to begin this process. Have you been thinking about being an Intended parents? I am a mother of 2 beautiful
children .I am 24 years old, live in Nepal.Having my kids in my life is the most amazing feeling and I love being pregnant. My
husband and I are done with having our own kids and I had such easy pregnancies and still so young I want to help a couple start or complete their family. Please message me if you would like to get to know me more and see if we can be matched. I look forward to getting to know you too.
Saili

Re: First time surro looking for loving IP's

Postby Saili » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:13 am

Saili wrote:Hi I'm a GS ready to begin this process. Have you been thinking about being an Intended parents? I am a mother of 2 beautiful children .I am 24 years old, live in Nepal.Having my kids in my life is the most amazing feeling and I love being pregnant. My husband and I are done with having our own kids and I had such easy pregnancies and still so young I want to help a couple start or complete their family. Please message me if you would like to get to know me more and see if we can be matched. I look forward to getting to know you too.
Saili

Return to Adoption and Surrogacy