IVF-Infertility.com home

GS still looking for the right family

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in adoption and surrogacy and wish to share their experiences of parenthood.

GS still looking for the right family

Postby ManyaJha@mail.com » Fri May 29, 2015 12:13 pm

Hello, My name is Manya. I have one little child. I am first time GS still looking for the right family. I'm an looking for a family
to bless. I am really eager to find a family and give them a gift from god. I'm work with Agency. Every child is a gift from GOD and i would love to give this gift to a well deserving couple.I am willing to give you this lifetime blessing. I just want to know this baby will be in a responsible household.I believe being a parent is the most amazing experience in life.
ManyaJha@mail.com

Re: GS still looking for the right family

Postby ManyaJha@mail.com » Fri May 29, 2015 12:14 pm

Hello, My name is Manya. I have one little child. I am first time GS still looking for the right family. I'm an looking for a family to bless. I am really eager to find a family and give them a gift from god. I'm work with Agency. Every child is a gift from GOD and i would love to give this gift to a well deserving couple.I am willing to give you this lifetime blessing. I just want to know this baby will be in a responsible household.I believe being a parent is the most amazing experience in life.[/quote]
ManyaJha@mail.com

Return to Adoption and Surrogacy