IVF-Infertility.com home

Begin a Gestational Surrogate

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in adoption and surrogacy and wish to share their experiences of parenthood.

Begin a Gestational Surrogate

Postby Gorma Joshi » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:49 am

Hi, I Gorma Being a surrogate has been such an amazing and fulfilling experience! I would love to be apart of family's miracle.I'm not sure why this would only let me pick one type of couple, but it doesn't matter what type of couple you are.I would love to give you a chance to have a child.I would love to share the feelings that I have wanted to be a GS for a long time now and would love to get started quickly.I am really eager to find a family and give them a gift from god.If you contact me- GormaJoshi@gmail.com
Gorma Joshi

Re: Begin a Gestational Surrogate

Postby Carisscot » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:47 pm

You are doing good for families. Please be motivated and help other families also. I am also infertile. We have visited a surrogacy clinic in Ukraine. They also have good donors. Happy about the there procedure. I am infertile. I am a mother of one son. But now I got married again. We are trying for a baby from last 8 years. This is really hard to do now. I am not understanding the cause. Please pray for us.
Carisscot

Re: Begin a Gestational Surrogate

Postby Ghost » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:00 pm

Avoid the Ukraine. A clinic there has shills post here under various sock accounts pretending to be patients in the Ukraine in order to deceive prospective patients.
Note: I am not an MD and not an expert.
Ghost
Board Veteran

Return to Adoption and Surrogacy