IVF-Infertility.com home

Surrogacy Kiev

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in adoption and surrogacy and wish to share their experiences of parenthood.

Surrogacy Kiev

Postby and80 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:08 am

Hi everybody,
After years of failed ivf that involved a lot of stress, heartbreak and disappointed we moved into surrogacy. Beware of West Ukrainian clinics! We used one there, in Lwow, real scammers unfortunately. Lost more than 25K, more than a year and own biological material. Decided to go to Kiev with a coordination centre, Perfect Surrogacy. This time we were lucky: our SM is 11 weeks pregnant with twins. Highly recommend them for all their communication skills, availability and kindness.
and80

Re: Surrogacy Kiev

Postby WendyL12344 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:22 pm

So happy to hear that it worked out well for you! I am considering BiotexCom, in Ukraine. After reading about their expertise, I think I might go with them
WendyL12344

Postby beth_brown » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:12 am

Glad to hear that it turned out well at the end. We have been researching a lot, and found BioTexCom to be good. Their prices to seem to be much cheaper than other places. Have been in touch with them and they seem quite patient and approachable. I hope things work out fine for us.
beth_brown

Postby CeciliaT » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:36 pm

And80,
Sorry to know all you have been through. Glad to hear that it turned out well after all. Surrogacy is a good option.. although is not popular and understood yet and it is not legal in many countries.

Hi, beth_brown and wendyL12344.... I had my first IVF at the same clinic! I had a very good experience with them. Very caring and professional staff. BioTexCom made possible my dream of being a mother, first through IVF and now through surrogacy with DE. My surrogate mother is 15 weeks pregnant! Never thought it could be possible.
I will always be thankful for these blessings.

Best of luck for all of you.. May God give you what you all desire..

xx
CeciliaT

Return to Adoption and Surrogacy