IVF-Infertility.com home

Victory over infertility

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in infertility.

Victory over infertility

Postby Tatiana » Mon May 01, 2017 9:33 pm

Hello everyone.
First of all I am new and I think that told my story to the others will be an advantage for some not to lose all hope against the problem of sterility.
It's been 6 years since I've been fighting against this damn sterility. Hard fight !! Not always understood by everyone and often ignored by many.
I tried everything, I think. Drug treatments, including insemination, fiv and fiv icsi.
Many failures. First of all it was mainly white punctures (without oocytes). ... After listening to my gynecologist, we went to a fertility center, to get a right to donate oocytes. Since I was bringing a donor with me, I went back to the list of beneficiaries. After several examinations for my donor, it turned out that a genetic concern in his family put an end to his possibility of donation. So I was redirected to the assisted reproduction service. To our surprise, we have achieved great results and finally settlements. I unfortunately did 3 miscarriages. We had to fight to be allowed the right to a fifth IVF, which we did in January 2015, unfortunately it was a negative.
Two years ago we had not thought for a second that we would one day be a parent. But not the grace of God the solution of our problem was closer to us than we thought. Thanks to herbal remedies of traditional Chinese and African medicine we are now parents of a beautiful little boy who fills our lives. And we do not cease to thank this association that treated me this evil has natural plant base to give us this really huge joy that we savor ..
If among you, someone has had the same journey, please share it and for those who would like to experience
Tatiana

Sponsor

Re: Victory over infertility

Postby Cathérine09 » Tue May 02, 2017 2:18 pm

Your story is truly sad but finally I am really happy for you because know that it is thanks to the traditional remedy of the Chinese medecine that I am also pregnant because my gynecologist also told me that I suffered from unexplained infertility . And I made several IVFs all negative but thanks to traditional Chinese medicine, I managed to get out and I find that it is the same association that helped us to have our baby.
Cathérine09

Postby Cathérine09 » Tue May 02, 2017 2:20 pm

They are really effective with natural plants, it's really nice the experience I experienced. I did not think I'd come across people who went through them it's really good.
Cathérine09

Postby Tatiana » Tue May 02, 2017 2:40 pm

Yes thank you very much madam for your answer. Many women like us live the same situation at the moment and the only way for me is to share my story. Thank you again for your answer
Tatiana

Postby Jessica98 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:55 pm

The same association also help me, I am currently 3 months pregnant for others who will like tested its products natural, contacted this association
Jessica98

Postby xenia » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:57 pm

Great story. A friend of mine did acupuncture before and during her cycling in Gdansk ivf clinic. May be total coincidence however she got pregnant.
xenia

Return to Infertility