IVF-Infertility.com home

Looking to go for IVF

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in IVF and embryo transfer including frozen embryo transfer.

Looking to go for IVF

Postby JenyaFugat » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:09 pm

Facing fertility odds. Hence I have opted to go for IVF. Though not sure how successful it could be, but still have some hope with IVF. Have not decided the clinic yet but doing some more research. Just to be sure I land at the right place.
JenyaFugat

Re: Looking to go for IVF

Postby Ghost » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:17 am

JenyaFugat wrote:Facing fertility odds. Hence I have opted to go for IVF. Though not sure how successful it could be, but still have some hope with IVF. Have not decided the clinic yet but doing some more research. Just to be sure I land at the right place.

Good luck Jenya.

Success rates can be difficult to interpret. SART's are very complicated and the CDC's are misleading. CDC will fix theirs in a year or two.
Note: I am not an MD and not an expert.
Ghost
Board Veteran

Re: Looking to go for IVF

Postby pappies » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:36 am

I hope your search yields good results. I would advise you do your research quite well to ensure you go to the right place.
I doubt you will have difficulties with that as there are many moms willing to offer firsthand information about places they've been before.
Depending on your budget you can settle for a place close to by. Do you know any credible clinics that offer the service near where you live? What is the success ratio of those who've gone to the place?
Besides reading forums such as these you might also check out reviews on social pages of the clinic you decide on. A lot of honest point of views to be seen there.
I have an idea of where I intend to go for the same later this year. I have done enough research on the clinic and think it's quite suitable for my needs.
pappies

Return to In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)