IVF-Infertility.com home

Surrogacy or IVF in Europe

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in IVF and embryo transfer including frozen embryo transfer.

Re: Surrogacy or IVF in Europe

Postby Ghost » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:42 pm

Avoid the Ukraine. A clinic there has shills post here under various sock accounts pretending to be patients in the Ukraine in order to deceive prospective patients.
Note: I am not an MD and not an expert.
Ghost
Board Veteran
 
Posts: 3963
Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 5:01 pm

Sponsor
 

Re: Surrogacy or IVF in Europe

Postby Ressia » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:33 am

Hello, Piggy! I would like to agree with you that in the USA, there are real legal issues about surrogacy. But, I would like to recommend Ukraine to you because it is legal there. Also, there are good clinics there you can choose from. I think that is a better thing for you to do.
Ressia
Member
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:47 am

Re: Surrogacy or IVF in Europe

Postby AlishaJ » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:23 pm

I agree that Ukraine is one of the best places for these services because Surrogacy is legal there and laws protect intended parents. So there no any complications from the legal point of view. Prices are good there.
I would recommend Babyboom Clinic, you can browse their website. They have convenient all-inclusive packages and managers are supportive. The friend of mine has just signed an agreement with Babyboom clinic. Very satisfied with its services

Good luck!
AlishaJ
Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:48 am

Re: Surrogacy or IVF in Europe

Postby Ghost » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:47 pm

AlishaJ wrote:The friend of mine has just signed an agreement with Babyboom clinic. Very satisfied with its services



If he/she “just signed” an agreement, how can he/she already be satisfied with the service?

Looks like various advertisers are using this thread to advertise for competing Ukrainian clinics.
Note: I am not an MD and not an expert.
Ghost
Board Veteran
 
Posts: 3963
Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 5:01 pm

Re: Surrogacy or IVF in Europe

Postby hedw19 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:25 pm

lol I thought of surrogacy in Ukraine or Georgia, now I see clearly how it works. I would take a closer look at other country. I saw videos on biotex website with couples who have already finished program and left with babies, does it mean they are fake? another ad? :shock: shocked
hedw19
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:03 am

Re: Surrogacy or IVF in Europe

Postby Ghost » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:09 pm

hedw19 wrote:lol I thought of surrogacy in Ukraine or Georgia, now I see clearly how it works. I would take a closer look at other country. I saw videos on biotex website with couples who have already finished program and left with babies, does it mean they are fake? another ad? :shock: shocked


There are many sock accounts here advertising for various Ukrainian clinics. Some of them have made it obvious by signing their posts with the names of their other accounts. Oops. There have been entire fake conversations between sock accounts.

Some of the things they say are medical nonsense. For example, one of them recommended surrogacy as a solution for poor fertilization. Surrogacy is irrelevant to fertilization issues. They often push surrogacy in order to catch Google searches on “surrogacy” and because surrogacy is expensive and therefore profitable.

I don’t doubt there are some good doctors and good centers in Ukraine, but deliberately misleading advertising like these sock accounts should not be rewarded.

I have heard Ukraine has more progressive laws than most other countries. I hope other countries can follow that lead.
Note: I am not an MD and not an expert.
Ghost
Board Veteran
 
Posts: 3963
Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 5:01 pm

Re: Surrogacy or IVF in Europe

Postby xenia » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:56 pm

lol I thought of surrogacy in Ukraine or Georgia, now I see clearly how it works.

The rotten apple injures its neighbours - for sure there are many reliable IVF clinics in Ukraine and Georgia that do their work well.
xenia
Member
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:18 pm

Re: Surrogacy or IVF in Europe

Postby Zarah » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:05 pm

peggyriggins wrote:I am 44 and from Atlanta, USA. I have already been through 4 failed IVF attempts and know that with every passing year the chances of getting pregnant are getting slimmer. We are looking for surrogacy but I believe that there are a lot of legal issues in the USA plus it is quite very expensive here. There are clinics all over the world. Has anybody gone through surrogacy outside the USA? Is it safe there? I am also looking for IVF/DE and my friends recommend Ukraine. Any suggestions?




I personally recommend you Ukraine for IVF. It is the best palace for this treatment. A few years back, I also struggled with infertility, I had blocked fallopian tubes. It is very devastating, I & my DH, tried very hard to conceive naturally, but we failed. It was a hard time. I was broken when my RE told me about my problem, I was like completely lost, my mind was blown with many thoughts, there is always one thing running through my mind, that I can never be a mother ever, why me??. Then one of my friends suggests you about IVF and Biotexcom. It was like a light in the darkness. I started treatment last year, now I am blessed with a baby girl. All thanks to Almighty God & that clinic. I am suggesting you this clinic from my personal experience, if you want to look up for another clinic then you can. But visit them once. Maybe you get some nice ideas or suggestions. Good Luck.
Zarah
Newbie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:29 am

Re: Surrogacy or IVF in Europe

Postby Ghost » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:35 pm

Zarah wrote:
peggyriggins wrote:I am 44 and from Atlanta, USA. I have already been through 4 failed IVF attempts and know that with every passing year the chances of getting pregnant are getting slimmer. We are looking for surrogacy but I believe that there are a lot of legal issues in the USA plus it is quite very expensive here. There are clinics all over the world. Has anybody gone through surrogacy outside the USA? Is it safe there? I am also looking for IVF/DE and my friends recommend Ukraine. Any suggestions?


I personally recommend you Ukraine for IVF. It is the best palace for this treatment. A few years back, I also struggled with infertility, I had blocked fallopian tubes. It is very devastating, I & my DH, tried very hard to conceive naturally, but we failed. It was a hard time. I was broken when my RE told me about my problem, I was like completely lost, my mind was blown with many thoughts, there is always one thing running through my mind, that I can never be a mother ever, why me??. Then one of my friends suggests you about IVF and Biotexcom. It was like a light in the darkness. I started treatment last year, now I am blessed with a baby girl. All thanks to Almighty God & that clinic. I am suggesting you this clinic from my personal experience, if you want to look up for another clinic then you can. But visit them once. Maybe you get some nice ideas or suggestions. Good Luck.


Any IVF center can handle blocked tubes. Tubal factor infertility is why IVF was first invented.

Peggy Riggins is a sock account advertising for Ukrainian clinics. She posted that she was 33 years old, but also posted she was 44. There are several Ukrainan sock accounts here pretending to be patients. Yours is very probably another.

I would avoid any clinics that advertise so deceptively.
Note: I am not an MD and not an expert.
Ghost
Board Veteran
 
Posts: 3963
Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 5:01 pm

Previous

Return to In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests