IVF-Infertility.com home

Surrogacy Abroad

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in infertility.

Re: Surrogacy Abroad

Postby Estellla » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:18 pm

Hello dear! I'm really sorry you have to go through such pain. I know that this is really hard to be strong in such situation. I had 6 miscarriages and I completely understand the reason why you chose such method to stop feeling the pain. We have been trying to conceive for 8 years. These years were a nightmare for us. I am very lucky I have supportive husband. But his and mine parents make the situation worse. They can't stop asking when we will give them grandchildren. They can't stop blaming me in inability to have children. They can't stop turning my life into a nightmare. In such situation it is very hard not to give up and stop trying. I've changed so many doctors, so many hospitals. I've tried literally everything to get pregnant and the most important to save the pregnancy. Unfortunately nothing worked for me. We wasted so much money and nerves and got nothing in result. After the pain we went through I'm actually surprised that we still have tiny bit of hope. We are thinking about the surrogacy option. This is our last chance and we want to use it. Dear I wish you all the best! I hope you will find answers to your questions. I wish you to find an option which will help you to become a mother!
Estellla

Previous

Return to Infertility