IVF-Infertility.com home

Victory over infertility

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in infertility.

Re: Victory over infertility

Postby gracehamilton » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:01 am

Hey Tatiana! I am so happy for you dear. You are a very lucky women. There are very few women who get over infertility. Many of them either do not or they take too much long time. Your post is really influential as well. A lot of women will learn from your journey. Keep doing the good job. Many of us will get help from your posts. Stay blessed and take care dear.
gracehamilton

Postby voilet547 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:00 am

Hi Tatiana. Your story is so inspiring. Thank you for sharing. Please do share some more details of the herbal medicines you mentioned. My friend is also infertile. I am hoping to give her some good news. Thank you in advance.
voilet547

Postby JennyKL2017 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:33 pm

Your story sounds amazing. I’ve never heard anything like this. It’s like a miracle. I’m very glad that your dream came true. I know a lot of couples, which got pregnant after IVF or other kind of treatment. But your story really surprised me. I couldn’t imagine that traditional medicine can help with the problem of infertility. I’m really happy for you.
I also spent many years ttc but failed. I tried all kind of treatments, but only surrogacy helped us. I wish I saw your post earlier. Anyway, I’m very happy that I found the way to become a mother. Infertility is the worst thing, which could happen to a woman. I wish it never happened to me. Good luck to all of us, girls.
JennyKL2017

Previous

Return to Infertility