IVF-Infertility.com home

Surrogacy is a better option

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in adoption and surrogacy and wish to share their experiences of parenthood.

Surrogacy is a better option

Postby glendakim » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:31 am

Hello everyone! Girls! I'm a thirty-year-old woman. I live in the USA. Well, I'm a TTC for nearly 4 years. I just had this perfect marriage with this perfect husband. After a year; when I tried getting pregnant. I found out that it's not comfortable for me to get pregnant. Well, after that I tried many consultants for my cure, but things didn't work for me. After few month my DH's office assistant suggested us about surrogacy. At the beginning, I wasn't interested and sure of it. I didn't feel it right. But somehow, my husband managed to make my mind for it and we went to a clinic in Ukraine. They gave us an economic package for it. It was just simply as cheap as adoption expenses here in the UK. Well, I gave it a try; it really worked for us. I think people should prefer surrogacy over adoption. Because it's the right thing to do. I think its really important to have a child of your own. I'm not against adoption. But, I think surrogacy is a better option.
glendakim

Sponsor

Re: Surrogacy is a better option

Postby Ghost » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:09 am

glendakim wrote:Hello everyone! Girls! I'm a thirty-year-old woman. I live in the USA. Well, I'm a TTC for nearly 4 years. I just had this perfect marriage with this perfect husband. After a year; when I tried getting pregnant. I found out that it's not comfortable for me to get pregnant. Well, after that I tried many consultants for my cure, but things didn't work for me. After few month my DH's office assistant suggested us about surrogacy. At the beginning, I wasn't interested and sure of it. I didn't feel it right. But somehow, my husband managed to make my mind for it and we went to a clinic in Ukraine. They gave us an economic package for it. It was just simply as cheap as adoption expenses here in the UK. Well, I gave it a try; it really worked for us. I think people should prefer surrogacy over adoption. Because it's the right thing to do. I think its really important to have a child of your own. I'm not against adoption. But, I think surrogacy is a better option.

You are 30 in this post, but 36 in another post made the same day.

You are just another sock account advertising falsey for surrogacy in the Ukraine.
Avoid IVF and surrogacy in Ukraine. Ukrainian centers pay shills to post here under numerous sock accounts pretending to be patients in Ukraine. Centers using such deceptive advertising cannot be trusted and should be avoided.
Ghost
Board Veteran

Postby Ghost » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:36 am

And, by the way, surrogacy is a terrible option unless it is absolutely necessary. It's very expensive and fraught with legal nightmares.

There have been many cases of the surrogate keeping the baby, and in at least one case, she sued the parents and won child support payments. That last case was in England.
Avoid IVF and surrogacy in Ukraine. Ukrainian centers pay shills to post here under numerous sock accounts pretending to be patients in Ukraine. Centers using such deceptive advertising cannot be trusted and should be avoided.
Ghost
Board Veteran

Postby lily_parker » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:00 am

It's amazing you have found the success with surrogacy. I am so happy for you dear. it's true for a woman nothing is more valuable than having own child. I am also going to start my treatment from Ukraine. Hope it will be beneficial for me as well as all people who are undergoing the procedure of reproductive treatments. Congratulations to you and stay blessed.
lily_parker

Postby Anna-WWW » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:02 pm

I was in the same boat with you. I've gone through infertility and we have chosen the surrogacy. I'm really glad that we did it. It helped us to become parents. I agree that it is very expensive. But, to say truth, I was ready to pay any amount of money to become a mother. I think you had the same idea.
In my case it was absolutely necessary. I had no chance to get pregnant on my own. Adoption wasn't an option for me at all. I wanted our baby to be genetically related to both my husband and me. I still don't understand why so many people keep saying that surrogacy is the worst option. It really works so why not to try it out? It is a great chance to get a baby. Let's be honest to each other. Some people just have no money to use this option.
Anna-WWW

Postby Ghost » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:54 am

Anna-WWW wrote:I was in the same boat with you. I've gone through infertility and we have chosen the surrogacy. I'm really glad that we did it. It helped us to become parents. I agree that it is very expensive. But, to say truth, I was ready to pay any amount of money to become a mother. I think you had the same idea.
In my case it was absolutely necessary. I had no chance to get pregnant on my own. Adoption wasn't an option for me at all. I wanted our baby to be genetically related to both my husband and me. I still don't understand why so many people keep saying that surrogacy is the worst option. It really works so why not to try it out? It is a great chance to get a baby. Let's be honest to each other. Some people just have no money to use this option.

Surrogacy is the most expensive option and the most risky from a legal standpoint. It should be chosen only if necessary.

The poster you replied to is a sock account of an advertiser pretending to be a patient. There have been many in the last few months. They change their stories. The one above changed her age, among other things. Another posted she was several months pregnant, then that she was ready to start IVF in the next post. Several have signed their posts with the names of other sock accounts. One replied to herself under the same account because she forgot to change to one of her other accounts before replying. Others have claimed 100% success rates at the center they advertise for.

Beware of deception on the internet, including here.
Ghost
Board Veteran

Postby hedw19 » Thu May 03, 2018 8:28 am

Anna-WWW wrote:I was in the same boat with you. I've gone through infertility and we have chosen the surrogacy. I'm really glad that we did it. It helped us to become parents. I agree that it is very expensive. But, to say truth, I was ready to pay any amount of money to become a mother. I think you had the same idea.

I totally understand that having a baby is priceless but we are still talking about surrogacy, not a new TV or something. The decision to do surrogacy is one of the most difficult things I faced in my life and I haven't even started this journey. There are hundreds of possible scenarios including all the risk so for me it's impossible to realize how people go for it that easy. It also takes years, at least to us, to save money for even the cheapest surrogacy programs we've seen in Asia. That's why it's the worst, it's definitely a last resort. I for one still keep adoption in mind although I'm not sure if it's less expensive than surroacy
hedw19

Return to Adoption and Surrogacy