IVF-Infertility.com home

We're expecting our first baby

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

We're expecting our first baby

Postby Dad_Soon2Be » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:06 am

Hello world, my name is Kieran. I have a beautiful wife Kathi. We have no child, but we're expecting one sooner by our surrogate. My wife has an unexplained infertility issue, though she has good eggs. We tried to conceive many times, but it always failed. Finally, we switched to surrogacy. Our surrogate is 5 months pregnant now.
Dad_Soon2Be
Newbie
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:44 am

Sponsor
 

Re: We're expecting our first baby

Postby Ghost » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:53 am

Dad_Soon2Be wrote:Hello world, my name is Kieran. I have a beautiful wife Kathi. We have no child, but we're expecting one sooner by our surrogate. My wife has an unexplained infertility issue, though she has good eggs. We tried to conceive many times, but it always failed. Finally, we switched to surrogacy. Our surrogate is 5 months pregnant now.


Congratulations on your success.

Surrogacy should be recommended only to those that absolutely need it. It is by far the most expensive option in IVF and has potential legal issues.
Avoid IVF and surrogacy in Ukraine. Ukrainian centers pay shills to post here under numerous sock accounts pretending to be patients in Ukraine. Centers using such deceptive advertising cannot be trusted and should be avoided.
Ghost
Board Veteran
 
Posts: 4151
Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 5:01 pm

Re: We're expecting our first baby

Postby Dad_Soon2Be » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:21 am

Ghost wrote:Surrogacy should be recommended only to those that absolutely need it. It is by far the most expensive option in IVF and has potential legal issues.

We couldn't try IVFs. My wife had 5 miscarriages in past. Can you believe this? We had no other option. And, there would no potential legal issues. A surrogacy agreement was signed before our surrogate underwent medical screening. We're so thankful to our doctor who recommended this clinic. It's in Kiev, Ukraine.

Thanks.
Dad_Soon2Be
Newbie
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:44 am

Re: We're expecting our first baby

Postby Ghost » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:22 pm

Dad_Soon2Be wrote:
Ghost wrote:Surrogacy should be recommended only to those that absolutely need it. It is by far the most expensive option in IVF and has potential legal issues.

We couldn't try IVFs. My wife had 5 miscarriages in past. Can you believe this? We had no other option. And, there would no potential legal issues. A surrogacy agreement was signed before our surrogate underwent medical screening. We're so thankful to our doctor who recommended this clinic. It's in Kiev, Ukraine.

Thanks.


Avoid Ukraine. Clinics in Ukraine pay advertisers like you to post on these boards pretending to be patients under numerous sock accounts. Avoid any centers that advertise so deceptively.

If the sock accounts keep posting fake stories here, I will put a statement like the above in my signature. Google will find that statement 4000+ times.
Avoid IVF and surrogacy in Ukraine. Ukrainian centers pay shills to post here under numerous sock accounts pretending to be patients in Ukraine. Centers using such deceptive advertising cannot be trusted and should be avoided.
Ghost
Board Veteran
 
Posts: 4151
Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 5:01 pm

Re: We're expecting our first baby

Postby zkrje » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:21 pm

American clinics even better than others!
zkrje
Newbie
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:46 pm

Bride reunited with wedding dress lost at Oakland airport

Postby scottss » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:17 am

Veronica Escoto lost her luggage -- with her wedding dress inside -- when her flight landed in Oakland last week.

  She and her husband married just outside Cancun, Mexico last Saturday and flew back to Oakland International Airport on Wednesday.

  Escoto said it was raining when they landed, so they quickly picked up their luggage at the Southwest Airlines baggage claim, then ran outside to two waiting cars.

  "And not until we came, I realized that one of the luggage that has my wedding dress and a lot of other items is now missing," she said.

  She returned to the airport twice but said she had no luck at lost and found.

  That all changed with the help of a Sheriff's Deputy Stavert, who took it upon himself to visit Southwest Lost and Found to ask if anyone had seen the missing luggage.

  In a statement, airport officials say "Southwest's notes indicate that the suitcase had not been collected from the baggage carousel and was retrieved by Southwest personnel and taken into their baggage office for safe keeping. He did not indicate whether Southwest attempted to contact Ms. Escoto."Read more at:http://www.queeniebridesmaid.co.uk/">bridesmaid%20dresses%20online |
http://www.queeniebridesmaid.co.uk/chea ... ses-online
scottss
Newbie
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:58 am


Return to Introductions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest