IVF-Infertility.com home

Ukraine !!

Discussion group for those interested in egg donation, egg sharing and embryo donation.

Re: Ukraine !!

Postby stephybu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:46 pm

milaSM wrote:Hi girls! Due to condition of my health de ivf is my last chance to have a baby. It’s so hard for me to decide on this procedure. I have so many questions and thoughts. I couldn't even suggest that Ukraine is a good place to do de ivf. I have some doubts about this country. But your reviews persuaded me to look more into this option. Also prices seem very reasonable. Thanks for information!

Hi dear, I'm so sorry to hear about your struggles on the infertility road. I know often people are doubtful about reproductive tourism and have trust issues but then all clinics abroad are not bad. Some do make your baby dreams come true and keep up to their promise. It's only human to get scared of the unknown and question the decision of reproductive tourism where you might have to go off miles far. But like it's said, there's light at the end of the tunnel we'll just have to be brave enough to muster our courage to walk-on even into the darkness. My friend chose Adonis in Ukraine for her IVF after having failed 2 attempts and been told that DE+IVF is her only option. But then she believes them when she sees the offers and talks to the clinics representative. She got her baby without having to go for donor conception and I'm totally in love with the clinic. I think I'll do my IVF with them next year. Wish you Luck.
stephybu

Postby pagerelvia33 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:45 pm

We also have signed with a Ukrainian agency.
It is called World center of baby. unfortunately, I have not visited Isida back when I was in Kiev for the first time. But I am totally happy with the agency of my choice :)
If there is anyone who's also signed with WCOB you are welcome to contact me
pagerelvia33

Postby xenia » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:18 am

Good luck with your treatment. Myself I know a few ladies who have 1st time success with Ukrainian Intersono, Polish Invicta and Russian NGC.
xenia
Regular

Previous

Return to Egg and embryo donation