IVF-Infertility.com home

ovarian reserve??devistated please respond!!

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in infertility.

Postby ogr1 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:08 am

are you sure? that riti book might help that everyone has been talking about..
we werent blessed with our babies to raise here but we our blessed with our grandaughter
and all of our many adopted and foster children that touch our lives
and i am glad to add that our 6th grandchild will be born this spring!!!!
ogr1
Board Veteran

Postby taylorjools » Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:04 pm

Hi Becky do you mean me?

I think if I'd tried it early enough Rita and lots of other good things would have helped. I was with my therapist this morning (the one I don't like but I have to do 6 more hours of this with her ( :twisted: :twisted: ) to qualify for the long-term rehabilitation therapy I want to do so I just talk at her for an hour and go away - best that she doesn't say anything as she's the one who told me I shouldn't play God when I talked about IVF/DE) ANYWAY I was saying to her stuff that I hadn't really realised I was feeling until I started visiting and contributing to this site.

The worst thing now is guilt - I should have done this much earlier, I should never have smoked, I should have given up my stressful job before it made me so ill (I was also anorexic for 5 years). I didn't have a life.. It's no wonder that mother nature decided to shut down her main department...

Rant rant guilt guilt

and now I feel better and have some PMA to make the best of things, spilt milk and all that...

Love Juliet
POF+autoimmune+dh antibodies,5.05 DIVF IM M/c 7.5 wks, DIVF+TESE at ISIDA - son 08/06
FET ISIDA: 12.07.07 m/c 8 wks b.ovum, 17 Dec 2007- BFP triplets OMG!!!
taylorjools
Valued Contributor

Postby ogr1 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:23 am

dont dog on yourself like that..
we all have made huge mistakes.
none of it is our faults..

its not as thou any of us have gone out and had a bunch of abortions..
not being able to get pregnant when that is what are bodys are suposed to do is awful.

and again it isnt your fault..

yesterday is gone alls you have is today so do what you can today and be thankful that you have it......

i think that it is ok to be sad about everything but we cant stay there.

give yourself a big hug and be glad you are you :)
we werent blessed with our babies to raise here but we our blessed with our grandaughter
and all of our many adopted and foster children that touch our lives
and i am glad to add that our 6th grandchild will be born this spring!!!!
ogr1
Board Veteran

Postby taylorjools » Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:52 pm

Becky, thanks for that, I needed it (and the hug)
Love JulieT
POF+autoimmune+dh antibodies,5.05 DIVF IM M/c 7.5 wks, DIVF+TESE at ISIDA - son 08/06
FET ISIDA: 12.07.07 m/c 8 wks b.ovum, 17 Dec 2007- BFP triplets OMG!!!
taylorjools
Valued Contributor

i know its a late reply for a Jan post..

Postby Smita » Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:28 am

Hi sammy
I am on my 2ww and have been browsing thru this forum when i found your thread- i just wanted to let you know that in Feb 2005 i had a day 3 fsh of 15- I am 27(bday in july) my doctor told me she'd be trying something to see if she could lower my fsh- she put me on to wysolone- 5mg daily for 2 months and amazingly- in April my level on day3 was 8.3 which is acceptable- Never have I thanked God so much- we underwent IVF this may and I'm due to test on the 17th of June-I dont know if your caregiver has put you onto these tablets- maybe they have- I just wanted to let you know that there is hope- Though theres nothing that can lower fsh level according to my doc- she did say that I could be one of those women who fluctuate, so she'd try wysolone to see if that could help and it did!
Hope you did try an ivf and it clicked!

Cheers and good luck..
me-32, dh 40
ttc 4+ years
4 failed IUI's
1st ICSI +ve 17/6/05:)
Baby girl Dhruvaa born on 14/02/06
Smita
Valued Contributor

Previous

Return to Infertility