IVF-Infertility.com home

message for louise

Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.

message for louise

Postby sammy » Mon Oct 28, 2002 7:19 pm

hi,just wanted to wish you all the best for wednesday,i,ll be thinking of you.i started to sniff today,ive got my baseline scan in two weeks.its our 3rd go so you would think that id get used to it.still makes me feel stressed and anxious and many other things.GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>take care <br>sammyxxxxxxxxx
sammy

Sponsor

message for louise

Postby Louise » Mon Oct 28, 2002 11:53 pm

Hi Sammy<br>Thanks for your reply - I never imagined that the 2ww would be this hard - I am dreading testing wednesday but at least will know and can get on with things - sorry to sound low but have bad af pains and am thinking worst.<br>Wishing you lots of luck with sniffs and scan in 2 weeks and thinking of you.<br>Lots of love<br>Louise XXX<br><br>[Edited by Louise on 28-Oct-02 23:53]
Louise
Regular

message for louise

Postby beck » Tue Oct 29, 2002 9:25 am

hi louise,<br><br>GOOD LUCK mate im thinking of you tomorrow........<br>as for af pains i had mega ones last night and i feel rough today !!! worries and nerves i think.<br>let us know what the results are.<br>beck x
beck
Regular

message for louise

Postby Louise » Tue Oct 29, 2002 1:02 pm

Hi Beck<br>I've really bad af pains yesterday and today and feel sick with upset stomach - am so nervous about tomorrow. Hosp told me to take pain killers and rest. Am not going to do test, just in case it gives wrong result - let them to it tomorrow and try to cope if it is negative. So sad about Anna testing neg.<br>Everything crossed for Debs this afternoon and for you on Friday.<br>Never realised this would be so hard.<br>Are you in chat room at 8 tonight? I was going to see Moulin Rouge at cinema as they have a special showing but think I better rest instead.<br>Take care, rest and lots of love<br>Louise<br>
Louise
Regular

message for louise

Postby beck » Tue Oct 29, 2002 1:12 pm

hi louise, i am out tonight for dinner........but will be in chat tomorrow.<br>are you about in the day??<br>im the same as you im in a daze and still have pains and now knicker checking every 5 mins.<br>keep intouch lou <br>beck x
beck
Regular

message for louise

Postby Louise » Tue Oct 29, 2002 1:16 pm

Beck - are you around now?
Louise
Regular

message for louise

Postby beck » Tue Oct 29, 2002 3:02 pm

louise........its 3.05pm are you arround???<br>ill wait for the next 10 mins x<br>beckx
beck
Regular

Return to General Forum