IVF-Infertility.com home

debs

Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.

debs

Postby beck » Tue Oct 29, 2002 4:14 pm

hello debs..............<br>ive logged on to see what your results are, im hopping you tell us its good news.<br>beck x
beck
Regular

debs

Postby luce » Tue Oct 29, 2002 4:31 pm

Debs<br><br>Yep, I'm here too, waiting for the response....hope the bleeding was nothing major, but if it was, then you're having the right thoughts - this time just wasn't your time. <br><br>Am keeping everything crossed....<br><br>Luce<br>xxxx
luce

debs

Postby Michelle » Tue Oct 29, 2002 4:53 pm

Hi Debs<br>Like Luce, Beck and all the other girls here, we are praying you get a positive. Please let us know either way as we are all here for you either way (and the suspense is killing me!)<br>Love<br>Michelle x
Michelle
Regular

debs

Postby Louise » Tue Oct 29, 2002 5:46 pm

Debs - any news yet? <br>We're all here thinking of you.<br>Lots of love and hugs <br>Louise XXXX<br><br>p.s. Beck - sorry missed you today - have a good meal tonight XXXX
Louise
Regular

debs

Postby DEBORAH » Tue Oct 29, 2002 9:46 pm

HI GIRLS<br><br>Sorry but I could not hold onto my embies and i got a BIG FAT NEGATIVE from the hospital, cannot stop crying and I don't think I am going to cope if anybody asks me.<br><br>THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERNS<br><br>Love Debsx<br><br>P.S. GOOD LUCK TO ALL 2WW don't give up hope for yourselves and your hubbies and your embies.
DEBORAH

Return to General Forum