IVF-Infertility.com home

Low Carboyhydrate Diet

Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.

Low Carboyhydrate Diet

Postby Sarah30 » Sun Oct 27, 2002 7:46 pm

Does anyone know if it's OK to continue with a low carbohydrate diet after ET??<br><br>My ET is tomorrow - yippeeeee :o)
Sarah30
Regular

Low Carboyhydrate Diet

Postby tshepher » Sun Oct 27, 2002 7:50 pm

no idea about the diet but good luck for tomorrow. I'm up for E/C tomorrow so fingers crossed for both of us.<br>Terri<br>xx
tshepher
Regular

Low Carboyhydrate Diet

Postby Sarah30 » Sun Oct 27, 2002 8:10 pm

Very best of luck to you to Terri. Where are you having your done? I'm at the Harley Street Clinic in London.<br><br>This will be my second attempt - first was in May but failed due to polyps in the womb - had tests and an op since, so am back on track again now.<br><br>Sarah
Sarah30
Regular

Low Carboyhydrate Diet

Postby pru » Sun Oct 27, 2002 8:48 pm

No diets are preferred when trying for a baby, but i guess if you are not going overboard and are still eating healthy then it shoould be ok.<br>Good luck
pru

Low Carboyhydrate Diet

Postby lisa » Tue Oct 29, 2002 10:10 pm

Hi Sarah,<br>I have been reading this site for the last month and after reading that you are having your treatment at Harley Street, I feel the sudden urge to reply.. I am with Harley Street and have been through 1 cycle of IVF that resulted in a failed fertilisation so ended before we really got started(prepared ourselves for a failure but not that soon) then was told that we would need ICSI because my dh sperm was not strong enough. We have since been through 1 ICSI cycle and this failed. We are going to have another attempt in the new year - I think I am happy at Harley Street but I do wonder sometimes are we at the best place or is there other places that would do something different to help it work. What are your thoughts?? Has anyone else any info regarding Harley Street?
lisa

Return to General Forum