IVF-Infertility.com home

Day 2 of 2WW - what should I feel like?

Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.

Postby Sarah30 » Wed Oct 30, 2002 11:38 am

Hello<br><br>I had my FET on Monday of this week so have just started my 2WW. This is my second attempt and I feel exactly as I did the previous time - NOTHING! I'm back at work today and am taking things easy as instructed.<br><br>Can some of your share your experiences with me as to what they felt during their 2WW.<br><br>Thank yoooou :o)
Sarah30
Regular

Postby Lissa » Wed Oct 30, 2002 12:14 pm

Hi Sarah<br><br>I am having my FET on Friday. <br>Did they give you any drugs this time round? I am not having any just the implant. Hoping to feel a darn sight better than I did last time round after all the drugs. I think it is a good sign you aren't feeling anything - it is only day 2. I am taking the time off work and getting out of London. Do you feel hormonal yet? Best bet if possible (probably not) is to not think about it too much. <br><br>GOOD LUCK - keep in touch and let me know how you are doing - I am right behind you.<br><br>Lissa<br>xxx
Lissa
Regular

Postby Sarah30 » Wed Oct 30, 2002 1:27 pm

Hi Lisa<br><br>The only drugs I had was on the day of FET - I can't remember the name of it but I think it's HCG to support me during the leutal phase (whatever that means). I'm not feeling hormonal I don't think (I'll check with hubby, he'll know if he's suffering!!!)<br><br>Very best of luck with your FET on Friday let me know how you go. Maybe by then I'll be able to give you some feedback on how I'm progressing. <br><br>This site is so great, It's so comforting to know that others are going through exactly the same thing. Thanks for replying.<br><br>Sarah x
Sarah30
Regular

Return to General Forum