IVF-Infertility.com home

message for louise

Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.

message for louise

Postby beck » Wed Oct 30, 2002 11:41 am

hello lou .....how are you and ddi you get the results you want, my fingers and toes are crossed for you.<br>let me know<br>beck x
beck
Regular

message for louise

Postby Louise » Wed Oct 30, 2002 1:22 pm

Hi Beck - I can't believe it, I tested positive and am so happy. Am still in shock, I don't know when it will sink in.<br>I had an awful night, couldn't sleep, upset tummy, felt sick and then this morning when I got up at 6.30, I was a quivering wreck. We were then stuck in traffic and were 30 mins late by which time I was shaking. I am officially 4 weeks, but now have to be so careful. I am going to doctors later to try and get signed off for 8 weeks.<br>I really am keeping everything crossed for you on Friday - what time is your test?<br>After all the sad news this week, my faith in IVF has been restored. Good luck to everyone going through sniffs, stims and especially those in 2ww.<br>See you all later at 8pm<br>Lots of love<br>Louise
Louise
Regular

message for louise

Postby beck » Wed Oct 30, 2002 1:25 pm

LOUSIE<br><br>weldone sweetie......i dont blame you for asking to be signed off till wk 8.<br>CONGRATULATIONS!!<br>im in the chat now come and see me.<br>beck x
beck
Regular

message for louise

Postby Michelle » Wed Oct 30, 2002 1:51 pm

Congratulations Louise. I am totally thrilled for you and DH. Take it easy.<br>Love<br>Michelle x
Michelle
Regular

Return to General Forum