IVF-Infertility.com home

New to Site

Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.

New to Site

Postby Mags529 » Thu Oct 31, 2002 2:58 pm

<br>Hi, what a great site!!!!<br>We have been trying for 5 years and have been past around from clinic to Doctor and clinic again, we have one failed IVF attempt behind us, 10 days ago we finally found problem, my tubes are blocked and there is no chance it could happen unless we use IVF, although you are expecting the worst it still hurts to be told it (I hope that makes sense). <br><br>So we have booked up for the end of Jan 2003. The last IVF attempt was 18 months ago, but this time I hope to be more positive about it all, and to go into it with my eyes wide open.<br><br>Mags<br>
Mags529
Regular

New to Site

Postby Louise » Thu Oct 31, 2002 4:32 pm

Hi Mags - welcome to site<br>I can sympathise with all your trying and doctors etc.<br>We have been trying for almost 5 years and my investigations took about 3-4 years between numerour doctors and keep being told to come back in 4 months to find out at end of this time, dh has low sperm and motility. We have just been through the awful 2ww and found out yesterday that our ISCI worked - it is such a relief after a long, hard and very traumatic slog.<br>Lots of love and good luck for January<br>Louise XXX
Louise
Regular

New to Site

Postby Savannah » Thu Oct 31, 2002 5:19 pm

Hello Mags,<br>Welcome to this wonderful site, I am also a new member since Tuesday. We have only been trying for 2 years and I was hoping the pain would become less as time went by, obviously it doesn't! I also know the feeling of being passed around from one doctor to another, being very cagey about answers! At least you now know what your problem is, even though you really didn't want to hear it! It is better than been told (as I'm sure they have told you) calm down and don't be so tense about it! Give me a couple of tranquilizers and I'm sure I'll have triplets!<br>Good luck for January, please keep us informed. January (or around that time) I should know if I can go for IVF or if I have to rather go for surrogacy. <br>Keep in touch, Savannah
Savannah

Return to General Forum