IVF-Infertility.com home

Hi new to all this

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

Hi new to all this

Postby jacquih » Wed May 25, 2005 2:44 pm

Hi I'm 4 days into my 2ww and feeling very low as hubby's back at work and I'm home alone. Was looking for some company and found this site.
Is anyone else testing on 5th june :?:
jacquih

Sponsor

Postby LittleP » Wed May 25, 2005 3:12 pm

Hi Jacqui

Welcome to the site and such a good time to join in, the 2ww is a great time to share experiences and have people to talk to who understand your anxieties.

On the General Forum you will find a thread for 2wwers and if you jump in there you will be able to talk to all the girls currently waiting.

There is also a thread called June 05 Test Dates where everyone testing in June is listed so we can keep an eye on who everyone is doing and when they are testing. I will add you to it if that is ok.

There's also a thread called June / July where all the girls cycling in either June or July (or both) talk and compare notes, we're known affectionately as the JuJu Jelly Babies :D

Well done on getting to the 2ww stage, is this your first time at IVF. I am currently at the "sniffing" stage, but hoping that AF will arrive shortly so that I can move on to the next stage.

I wish you tons of luck and PMA.

Come and join us on the General Forum and look forward to talking to you over there.

Little P
LittleP
Board Veteran

Postby jacquih » Wed May 25, 2005 3:57 pm

Hi LittleP

That would be great if you could add me to the June /July list.

This is my first IVF cycle and I,m trying to be positive without getting ahead of myself, but I feel if i don,t believe it will happen this time then whats the point in trying. Does anyone else feel like this :?:

Good luck with the sniffing stage I drove dh and my work collegues mad with my roller coaster of emotions but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be so keep your chin up :)

Good luck to you too see you on the general forum

Jacquih
jacquih

Postby LittleP » Wed May 25, 2005 4:03 pm

Jacqui

I've added you to the list - you and Alison are testing on the same day so you have a JuJu cycle buddy :D

I know what you mean about the yo-yoing emotions, but at least when I'm angry I can put it down to my hormones :evil: :twisted: :shock: Well at least that's what I'm telling DH.

I wish you loads and loads of luck with this treatment and as you said, stay positive and keep believing in that positive outcome.

See you on the Gen Forum.

Little P
LittleP
Board Veteran

Postby NickiMark » Wed May 25, 2005 4:25 pm

Hi jacqui,

Just want to say hi and welcome!!

I hope that we can keep you sane.

I am on my 2ww also, testing on 2nd June!

This is my first go at IUI.

See u about. All the best dear x x
TTC 6yrs......Have jumped off the rollercoaster for now, too many BFN's and too much heartache, to keep going....Moving on to fulfil other dreams!!!
NickiMark
Board Veteran

Postby Sand » Wed May 25, 2005 6:12 pm

Hi Jacqui - Welcome to the Site. Such a good time to find us too ! I've just done a 2ww, so it's still fresh and I can completely relate to your feelings.

The good thing about these boards is that they're very busy, and everyone is very supportive.

Good luck with your cycle Jacqui - it really does work first time for some. Keep up the PMA !!

(The first thread on the General Forum is dedicated to abbreviations)

Sandra x
Me 41 yrs old - dh 49 yrs old. ttc 110 yrs.
1st cycle (ICSI)....Mar 04 -ve.
2nd cycle (ICSI)....Aug 04 -ve.
3rd cycle FET........May 05 -ve.
4th cycle (ICSI) ... Feb 06 -ve
5th cycle FET ..... Feb/Mar 11
Sand
Board Veteran

Return to Introductions