IVF-Infertility.com home

Waiting......

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

Postby NickiMark » Mon May 30, 2005 8:57 pm

Good Luck, Ive just had my 2ww, due to test on thursday, and come on today. feelin quite sad, but guess I'll get over it, you have to.

I would say that it's not usual to bleed before a test, though I am exception to the rule.

Please try to chill out, as worry is the worst thing. Try to keep your mind busy. Good Luck, when are you testing?

On the general board Little P can add you to the test dates thread for June. and please the join the others at the 2ww threads. They will keep u sane! x x
TTC 6yrs......Have jumped off the rollercoaster for now, too many BFN's and too much heartache, to keep going....Moving on to fulfil other dreams!!!
NickiMark
Board Veteran

Postby NickiMark » Mon May 30, 2005 9:21 pm

post over on the general board then my friend Little P can add you to the list :)

sorry dont know about grade C? :oops:
TTC 6yrs......Have jumped off the rollercoaster for now, too many BFN's and too much heartache, to keep going....Moving on to fulfil other dreams!!!
NickiMark
Board Veteran

Postby DebraP » Tue May 31, 2005 11:04 am

Neo (a Matrix fan by chance?)... the wonderful thing about this board is that you hear all kinds of success stories. There are people over on the Pg side who had lower grade embryos put back, doubted they'd work but were thrilled to get +ve results 2 weeks later. My clinic don't use letters but numbers instead but I guess this would be equivalent to 3s where there is a little fragmentation perhaps?

There's no definite answer on a bleed/AF arriving before a -ve result. Some people get AF, others don't. Some people bleed during their 2ww but still get a +ve. It's a pain but there are very few absolutes in all of this.

There are plenty of people sharing your 2ww torment. Have a look at the June test dates thread and see the list of everyone waiting. As Nicki said, send your date and LittleP will add you to the list - should you want to.

Good luck
Debra
Me: 44, DH: 31
Game Over.
Dates: Aug 02 - May 06
Tries: 5 fresh + 4 frozen.
Results: 1 daughter, 2 m/c, 1 ectopic.
DebraP
Valued Contributor

Postby Sand » Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:52 pm

Hi Neo and dw ... Welcome to the Site ... Well done on getting as far as the dreaded 2ww - that in itself is really an achievement when we look at all the hurdles we have to jump.

Best of luck for a successful cycle !

Sandra x
Me 41 yrs old - dh 49 yrs old. ttc 110 yrs.
1st cycle (ICSI)....Mar 04 -ve.
2nd cycle (ICSI)....Aug 04 -ve.
3rd cycle FET........May 05 -ve.
4th cycle (ICSI) ... Feb 06 -ve
5th cycle FET ..... Feb/Mar 11
Sand
Board Veteran

Return to Introductions