IVF-Infertility.com home

Hi! new here- no clue where to start..

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

Hi! new here- no clue where to start..

Postby Smita » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:01 am

Hi!Me and my Husband have been ttc for 4 years now-I was tld just this Jan that my tubes are blocked and went in for ivf this past cycle- I'm on the 2ww period and am so full of doubts and questions just like everyone here..
I am supposed to test on June 17th-I had my ET on the 31st of May.. I've been experiencing mild, but nagging abdominal pain since 3 daysAnd lower back pain as of this morning- am so nervous :? I dont know what to think- I found this site yesterday and I thought I'd just share my feelings in the hope that it'll make me feel better..In the least, it'll get my mind off this..
Is there anyone else who's experiencing this lower abdomen and back pain- very very mild- sometimes I wonder if I'm imagining it due to the pressure I'm in..
Cheers
Smita
Valued Contributor

Postby bubblymichelle » Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:28 am

HI There

Just want 2 say hello and welcome, this is such a great site and everyone is so friendly and helpful. I just want 2 wish you all the luck in the world and hope yoru dreams come true.

Love
Shell.
xx
bubblymichelle
Valued Contributor

Postby NickiMark » Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:08 am

Hi, Welcome!

Hope that this site give you as much support as it has me!!

I did see your post over on the other thread, for the test dates. 17th yeah?

Hope ur relaxing in your 2ww!

See you about. x x hugs x x
TTC 6yrs......Have jumped off the rollercoaster for now, too many BFN's and too much heartache, to keep going....Moving on to fulfil other dreams!!!
NickiMark
Board Veteran

Postby Sand » Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:54 am

Hi there Smita - Welcome to the Site and glad you've found us. We all over analyse every twitch and twinge, and unfortunately there's no right or wrong anwswer ..! I see you've found the June 2ww thread. That's the best place for all you poor girlies to go crazy together ... There's no easy way through this ..

Good luck for 17th ..!!

Sandra x
Me 41 yrs old - dh 49 yrs old. ttc 110 yrs.
1st cycle (ICSI)....Mar 04 -ve.
2nd cycle (ICSI)....Aug 04 -ve.
3rd cycle FET........May 05 -ve.
4th cycle (ICSI) ... Feb 06 -ve
5th cycle FET ..... Feb/Mar 11
Sand
Board Veteran

Postby Smita » Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:58 am

Hi all, thank you for making me feel welcome..
I've found my feet in the June2ww thread.. its good to be amongst fellow sufferers!So much love happening in this forum- wonder why i never looked earlier..
me-32, dh 40
ttc 4+ years
4 failed IUI's
1st ICSI +ve 17/6/05:)
Baby girl Dhruvaa born on 14/02/06
Smita
Valued Contributor

Return to Introductions