IVF-Infertility.com home

Anyone start ivf meds and had to stop, and have surgery?

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

Anyone start ivf meds and had to stop, and have surgery?

Postby stepmom » Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:12 am

New to this need to talk to otheres in the same or similar place as im in!!
I had surgery 2 times to see my problem of infertility, tubes are blocked so i do 3 covered ivf procedures, and spend$$$$$ and have to stop after finding out that most of my eggs to be retrieved are in my left overy and i have to have surgery to move my overy into sight to retreave my eggs,and try and find the $$$ to do it again...Now im trying my best not to give up..
stepmom

Postby lynne » Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:37 am

Hi stepmom.
Sounds like you're having a bad time of it. Ours is male factor, so can't help, I'm afraid. I just wanted to say hi really.
I too have step children, though they are adults and have kids of their own. It does make things harder.

I only found this site a week ago, but there is loads of support here. Post on the general forum and I bet there will be someone out there who has some experience of what you're going through.
Good luck,
Lynne
lynne
Regular

Postby Sand » Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:11 am

Hi Stepmom

Sorry to hear you're going through such a bad time. This site is such an amazing support system. By talking to others who understand and maybe be in a similiar situation, I hope you find the strength to carry on. Remember, whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

Take care

Sandra x
Me 41 yrs old - dh 49 yrs old. ttc 110 yrs.
1st cycle (ICSI)....Mar 04 -ve.
2nd cycle (ICSI)....Aug 04 -ve.
3rd cycle FET........May 05 -ve.
4th cycle (ICSI) ... Feb 06 -ve
5th cycle FET ..... Feb/Mar 11
Sand
Board Veteran

Postby ESTHER » Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:18 pm

Hie

Sorry to hear of yo situation. Mine is slightly different. I went thru the treatment but got seriously hyperstimulated that I had to abandon the cycle after egg collection { 25 eggs collected}. More problems arose. My endometrium wasnt thickening enough and I also have PCOS. It has been 9 months since egg collection as I was going thru HRT. It has been very difficult. With all hope Transfer is 2moro. I couldnt be happier. My last natural period was in january 2000. Dont give up hope.
ttc 6,5year
1st ivf..20/06/05..positive

Baby girl Paris Ruvarashe Born on the 10th of March 2006.
ESTHER
Regular

Return to Introductions