IVF-Infertility.com home

FET TRANSFER TOMORROW

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

FET TRANSFER TOMORROW

Postby ESTHER » Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:04 pm

Hie Everyone

My name is Esther. To cut a long story shot am going for my first ivf transfer tomorrow 7th June. Its a FET. I could not do a Fresh Transfer coz I got seriously hyperstimulated and have a mulfunctioning endometrium { my endometrium doesnt thicken enough} so had to go thru Hormone Replacement first and tomorrow is the transfer day. I went thru a hard waiting time thru out the 6 months of HRT. Anyone in the same situation as mine . Any Hints on the two weeks waiting. I have decided to rest for the good 2 weeks. I will be really happy to communicate with anyone who is going thru a treatment at the moment but all support from anyone needed at this very difficult time.
ttc 6,5year
1st ivf..20/06/05..positive

Baby girl Paris Ruvarashe Born on the 10th of March 2006.
ESTHER
Regular

Sponsor

Postby Sand » Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:15 pm

Hi Esther - Welcome to the Site. You'll find LOTS of info, advice and support here. If you pop over to the General Forum you'll see a thread dedicated just this topic. It's called something like Dos and Don'ts. I'll go over there now and bump the thread up to the top for you.

Good luck with your ET tomorrow.

On the General Forum you'll also find a thread called June 2ww (2 week wait till test day). This is where everyone waiting to test hangs out and goes slowly mad together. If you post over there you can talk with girls who are in the same mindframe as you !

Sandra x
Me 41 yrs old - dh 49 yrs old. ttc 110 yrs.
1st cycle (ICSI)....Mar 04 -ve.
2nd cycle (ICSI)....Aug 04 -ve.
3rd cycle FET........May 05 -ve.
4th cycle (ICSI) ... Feb 06 -ve
5th cycle FET ..... Feb/Mar 11
Sand
Board Veteran

Postby AliasR » Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:18 pm

Helo Esther and welcome!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed fro you tomorrow and it's really goog you get to relax for the whole two weeks.

There are threads on the general forum you can join any time and you'll find everyone very helpful and supportive. So don't be shy and have a go!

Don't forget to tell us all about tomorrow!

A very big hug

Rita
TTC 2y Me 31 Dh 34 NO SPERM - DI
AliasR
Regular

Postby LittleP » Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:49 am

Hi there

Welcome

By the time you read this you will have had the ET - I hope that you are ok and resting!!

If you let me know your test date I will add it to the thread with the other girls waiting.

Good luck with the 2ww - fingers crossed.

Little P
LittleP
Board Veteran

UPDATE ON FET TRANSFER

Postby ESTHER » Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:31 am

HIE MATES

Thanks for your replies. My FET went very well. They thawed 2 embies and they both survived and they were very beautiful. I felt attached to them as soon as they lay comfortably in my womb. They were grade 1 embies{ 4cell and 5 cell}. I am now playing the waiting game iam even scared to go to the loo it sounds ridiculous but really iam. my TEST date is the 20th
ttc 6,5year
1st ivf..20/06/05..positive

Baby girl Paris Ruvarashe Born on the 10th of March 2006.
ESTHER
Regular

Postby LittleP » Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:07 pm

Esther

Thinking of you and well done on the ET. They sound like a couple of good'uns :D

Remember, get plenty of R&R and look after yourself.

Big hugs, PMA and sprinkles of Baby Dust.

Love

Little P
LittleP
Board Veteran

Postby Sand » Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:11 pm

Well done Esther .. You know, once they survive the thaw, they've got just as much chance as fresh embies .... Even more I think in some ways, as they've already proved they're strong little beasts ...

Make sure you take some rest over the next few days and look forward to your updates on the 2ww thread.

Sandra x
Me 41 yrs old - dh 49 yrs old. ttc 110 yrs.
1st cycle (ICSI)....Mar 04 -ve.
2nd cycle (ICSI)....Aug 04 -ve.
3rd cycle FET........May 05 -ve.
4th cycle (ICSI) ... Feb 06 -ve
5th cycle FET ..... Feb/Mar 11
Sand
Board Veteran

Return to Introductions