IVF-Infertility.com home

I'm new and getting ready fro round 2

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

I'm new and getting ready fro round 2

Postby ramo » Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:38 pm

Hi ladies,

I'm new to this forum but have been reading all your great messages for quite some time. I recently had a BFN on my first IVF-ICSI cycle. I can't understand what happenednwhich is so frustrating since I know I can conceive because i have a 7 year old from a previos marriage and we've been TTC for 5 yrs due to male infertility. I asked my doctor and i don't feel he was straight up with me which is more frustrating. So this monday I have an appt with another doctor which has the highest pregnancy rates in the Orlando Florida area. So we'll wait and see what happens next.
I know alot of you have been in my shoes so has anyone gone to another doctor and had a succesful pregnancy? I just feel looking back at the entire cycle I felt like everyone wasn't on the same page and I feel in this type of medicine they need to be more informative and less confusing which is what i felt alot. I'd love to hear from anyone that has had some succes stories that can help me get through this next cycle. Thanks a bunch your all so great and it's so nice to have this availible to use to share our thoughts, experiences and success stories. Look forward to hearing from you all :D
ramo

Postby Sand » Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:48 pm

Hi there Ramo .. Just a quick post to say Hello and Welcome to the Site. I haven't had a successful pregnancy (or any kind of +ve), but I have recently decided to change clinics ..

Best of luck with your new doc apptmt ... I hope it provides a way forward. Let us know how you go on ..

Sandra x
Me 41 yrs old - dh 49 yrs old. ttc 110 yrs.
1st cycle (ICSI)....Mar 04 -ve.
2nd cycle (ICSI)....Aug 04 -ve.
3rd cycle FET........May 05 -ve.
4th cycle (ICSI) ... Feb 06 -ve
5th cycle FET ..... Feb/Mar 11
Sand
Board Veteran

Postby DebraP » Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:52 pm

Hi there. I think there's someone else on the board from Florida, you might want to scroll down a couple of pages of General Forum messages as I'm certain there was a Q. about Florida clinics in the past 2 weeks.

Good luck getting some better information and support from your new clinic.

Debra.
Me: 44, DH: 31
Game Over.
Dates: Aug 02 - May 06
Tries: 5 fresh + 4 frozen.
Results: 1 daughter, 2 m/c, 1 ectopic.
DebraP
Valued Contributor

Return to Introductions