IVF-Infertility.com home

Hello

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

Hello

Postby Anja Dembina » Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:37 pm

Hi

My name is Anja. I'm originally from London but during term time I am living in St Helens, Northwest. I'm in the final year of a TV and Video Production degree and I have decided for my final major project to produce a documentary on IVF and other forms of assisted conception. Currently, the subject matter is taking precedence in a variety of debates in several professional industries including the media and the courts.

I am planning to produce an unbiased programme that reflects a true representation of how IVF can affect couples experiencing difficulties conceiving, the nurses, midwives and practitioners roles working with IVF clients, the provisions in place for couples receiving IVF; Lawyers to discuss the law relating to human fertilisation and embryology, support groups who provide additional support and advice for couples. It will also attempt to cover the general public consensus and awareness of the topic.

I appreciate for many people this is an extremely sensitive subject if however, there is anyone who would feel comfortable helping me with this programme I would greatly appreciate it.

Kind Regards

Anja
Anja Dembina

Sponsor

Postby souris » Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:22 pm

Anja,

If you have some questions, i am willing to answer!

Me 23, 1 attempt IVF/ICSI, second planned for january 2006.

We can communicate via email if you wish

good luck
souris
souris
Regular

Postby Anja Dembina » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:33 pm

Thank you for your reply. I'm grateful for your interest in the programme. What you say sounds very interesting and I would really like to meet you. Ideally I would love to arrange a time to ask you some questions and give you more information about the programme I’m producing- if this is ok. I am very flexible, I have transport and am happy to accommodate your schedule and needs. I could meet you at home, or, if you prefer, somewhere else, like a cafe. I can also be contacted on anjadembina@hotmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you

Best Wishes
Anja
Anja Dembina

Postby souris » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:56 am

Hi Anja,

I am sorry but all I can do is answer to your questions via email...
We cannot meet because i am living abroad for the moment...

Sorry for the misunderstanding

Souris
souris
Regular

Postby Anja Dembina » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:55 pm

No worries. I am still very interested in your experience if you are happy to answer my questions. Is it ok to ask you some in my next post or would you prefer me to e mail them to you. I'm grateful for your time.

Kind Regards
Anja
Anja Dembina

Postby souris » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:15 pm

Hi Anja,

It s fine, you can ask your questions on the post. If I feel it is really too personal (but i think we share our most intimates feelings here) i will then reply to you on your email address

xx
souris
souris
Regular

Postby Anja Dembina » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:15 pm

Hi

Sorry i haven't been in touch for a while i have been down with flu but hopefully i am now finally on the mend. I hope you are well and still don't mind answering some questions. I have never used a forum to ask question before so I hope that they are ok. I will ask you a few at a time to ensure that you are not inconvenienced.

Firstly, Do you mind telling me where you are from, your ethnic origin and how old you are? How old were you when you first tried to conceive? How long were you trying to conceive before deciding to get help and advice?

I look forward to hearing from you
Anja
Anja Dembina

Postby souris » Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:36 pm

Anja,

I replied to you on a personnal message.
We should communicate that way, then we dont bother anyone else!!

souris
Me 27, DH 55
04/ 05 ICSI -tive 02/06 ICSI. No fertilisation
09/ 06 ICSI. BFP!!! M/C at 12 weeks.04/07 ? ICSI -tive
04/08 ICSI BFP!!! M/C at 12 weeks
Feb 09 6th ICSI has started! neg
June 09 7th ICSI. Please make it happen!!
souris
Regular

Return to Introductions