IVF-Infertility.com home

IVF

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

IVF

Postby AMck » Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:43 pm

Hello all, have just discovered this site. Have been ttc for 3 years and am very confused by the whole process of IVF. We seem to see a different doctor/nurse every time we have an appointment.
All our original tests where Ok. We have inexplained infertility.
I originally had a nasal spray to down regulate but it didn't work .Then a one off injection. Unfortunately I developed cysts. The dr wouldn't drain. Am now waiting to see if cysts rupture naturally. This has all been going on since March.
As I am now 42 I feel time is running out.
Any advice?

Anna
AMck
Valued Contributor

Postby Cla » Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:00 pm

Hi Anna and welcome!
This site is amazing - I have learnt so much already and everyone is so supportive. IVF certainly is a mindfield but if you have any questions this is the place to ask. SO much information is shared by everyone, and there is always someone who will have had similar experiences as you.
If you pop your question over on the general forum many more people will see it and someone will come along and give you some advise soon (I can't help with the cyst problem I'm afraid).
Keep your spirits up and good luck!

Cla
xx
Me: 35 DP : 38
1st time IVF - Aug/Sept 05 -ve
FET - Jan 06 - BFP!!!
Cla
Regular

Postby Sand » Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:42 pm

Hi Anna

Welcome to the Site. I'm sure you'll find it informative and supportive. Sorry to hear you've been having problems with cysts. I hope they sort themselves out for you soon.

Midwife Zita West' has a couple of informative books - "Fertility and Conception" and "Zita West's Guide to Getting Pregnant". They will help you understand about your bodies, and the assisted conception processes. The more informed you are, the less daunting the whole process will become.

Good luck Anna

Sandra x
Me 41 yrs old - dh 49 yrs old. ttc 110 yrs.
1st cycle (ICSI)....Mar 04 -ve.
2nd cycle (ICSI)....Aug 04 -ve.
3rd cycle FET........May 05 -ve.
4th cycle (ICSI) ... Feb 06 -ve
5th cycle FET ..... Feb/Mar 11
Sand
Board Veteran

Postby souris » Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:24 am

Anna welcome!

Sorry i cannot help with the cysts, but i hope you will find all the support you need!

Good luck and take care
Loads of PMA

xxx
souris
Me 27, DH 55
04/ 05 ICSI -tive 02/06 ICSI. No fertilisation
09/ 06 ICSI. BFP!!! M/C at 12 weeks.04/07 ? ICSI -tive
04/08 ICSI BFP!!! M/C at 12 weeks
Feb 09 6th ICSI has started! neg
June 09 7th ICSI. Please make it happen!!
souris
Regular

Postby LittleP » Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:02 pm

Anna

Welcome to the site - I'm sure you will find loads of useful information here to help.

Have you tried doing a search on cysts - I am sure that this topic has come up before and you might find some useful information there.

Take care and good luck.

Little P
LittleP
Board Veteran

Return to Introductions