IVF-Infertility.com home

Almost a newbie....

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

Almost a newbie....

Postby heather » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:02 pm

Hi All,

My names Heather - i used to use these message boards a few years ago, and i've now decided to return and thought i'd say hello.

I had a triplet pregnancy in 2004, sadly one of our babies died at 9 weeks, and we then had our twins premature in the september of that year. Sadly Ciaran died as he was very ill, but Brennan struggled through and he's now a lively, albeit small, 14 month old.

We have talked long and hard, and have decided to try treatment again in Jan/Feb time next year. We're only going to try the once, as we can't keep forking out the onethousand three hundred pounds that it weill cost. If it works then we'll be delighted, but if it doesn't, then at least we know we tried.

Anyway, that's me. I look forward to gettign to know you all again.

Heather xxx
heather
Regular

Postby Smita » Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:40 am

Hi Heather!
Welcome back..
I'm sorry to hear about your loss, but very happy to hear abt Brennan doing well.
Wishing you lots and lots of luck in the new year, hope it brings you your dreams!

smita
me-32, dh 40
ttc 4+ years
4 failed IUI's
1st ICSI +ve 17/6/05:)
Baby girl Dhruvaa born on 14/02/06
Smita
Valued Contributor

Postby souris » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:31 am

Hello Heather

Welcome back!!

It's great that Brennan is doing well, And I hope you next cycle will also be successful!
I am always horrified when I see how much it costs to have a baby! It should not be that way, And I hope in the future, the gov will be more understanding. I guess there is many woman out there that wish to conceive but simply cannot afford it... and it makes me very sad...
I am lucky to be French, and the NHS reimburse all fertility tmt.

Wish you all the best!

Take care
souris
xxx
Me 27, DH 55
04/ 05 ICSI -tive 02/06 ICSI. No fertilisation
09/ 06 ICSI. BFP!!! M/C at 12 weeks.04/07 ? ICSI -tive
04/08 ICSI BFP!!! M/C at 12 weeks
Feb 09 6th ICSI has started! neg
June 09 7th ICSI. Please make it happen!!
souris
Regular

Postby NickiMark » Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:56 pm

Heather, welcome back!!

Really sory to read about the loss, of the triplets. Hope that brennan, it's ok, I really hope that we can help u through it all again...
I do vaguely remember your name, I joined in 2004.... but didn't really get into posting til 2005, now i am here all the time... it's my life line x x

i guess 2004, was our waiting for treatment year so didnt have much to say then, now we are on the rollercoaster and truely riding it high, and low..... i need this site, I need you girls too, so I am sure u need us too...
i am here for you heather... all the best with ur next try....Have u joined the NewYear buddies? x
TTC 6yrs......Have jumped off the rollercoaster for now, too many BFN's and too much heartache, to keep going....Moving on to fulfil other dreams!!!
NickiMark
Board Veteran

Return to Introductions