IVF-Infertility.com home

Hi from Ady

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

Hi from Ady

Postby Ady » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:55 pm

Hi all,

I have been thinking of joining this site for sometime now. I happened to see this site last month when i was undergoing my first embryo transfer. Unfortunately, it didn't click. I am 27 and DH is 32. I have bad endometriosis and blocked tubes. I guess, IVF is the only option i have! Everything went perfectly well last time and the embryo was transferred at the blastocyst stage. Although i knew the IVF chances are only 50%, It never occured to me that the test would turn negative. I was so depressed and i thought my life came to a stand still.My father himself is a gynaec back home in India and he reassures me that everything would go well and people do conceive with bad endometriosis ( sometimes even naturally!). I am trying to pull myself up( atleast for my husband and my parents) and am preparing for the next frozen transfer. I don't have any follicles this time and my endometrium lining is too thin. Thay have put me on estradiol patch . I am still not sure if the transfer would take place this time. I understand that there r lot of wonderful people out here and i badly need support from you all.

Prayers and Good luck to u all
Ady

Sponsor

Postby souris » Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:44 pm

Hi Ady and welcome!

Sorry your last cycle did not work...
A lot of ladies here suffers from endometriosis and or block tubes and I am sure you will find all the support you need!

Sending loads of PMA!

Take care
souris
xxx
Me 27, DH 55
04/ 05 ICSI -tive 02/06 ICSI. No fertilisation
09/ 06 ICSI. BFP!!! M/C at 12 weeks.04/07 ? ICSI -tive
04/08 ICSI BFP!!! M/C at 12 weeks
Feb 09 6th ICSI has started! neg
June 09 7th ICSI. Please make it happen!!
souris
Regular

Postby Ady » Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:17 pm

Thank You Souris! I didnot expect such a quick response. I am beginning to feel much better already.
Ady

Postby NickiMark » Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:38 pm

ady, welcome a board!! You have found a great group of ladies here, and the odd man too!!!

Well, I hope that BFP will come o you soon, all the best xxx

And yes, this is a busy site, I am here daily, so much ahppens. It's gerat!!!

you'll be fine now xx
TTC 6yrs......Have jumped off the rollercoaster for now, too many BFN's and too much heartache, to keep going....Moving on to fulfil other dreams!!!
NickiMark
Board Veteran

Postby Smita » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:46 am

Ady,
Welcome!!
About what your father says,
its indeed possible to have natural conception with endo- as olivia is in her second trimester with natural conception while in the midst of treatment!!
Though I'm not too sure if endo coupled with blocked tubes could do that..
wishing you lots of luck..
when are you cycling again?

smita
me-32, dh 40
ttc 4+ years
4 failed IUI's
1st ICSI +ve 17/6/05:)
Baby girl Dhruvaa born on 14/02/06
Smita
Valued Contributor

Postby AMck » Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:39 am

Hi Ady and welcome to the site. The ladies here are fab, loads of support and advice coming your way!

Sorry your tmt didn't work out. Sending you positive vibes for next time. Come and join us on the general forum :)

Bye for now

Anna
AMck
Valued Contributor

Postby Ady » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:56 pm

Thank you all for the replies. Last week, I came to know that 2 of my best buddies r pregnant. I am really happy for them. After having gone thro a lot of problems myself, i really don't want anybody to suffer like me. But i really feel miserable when i talk to them, because they remind me of what i am missing in my life!

Smita,
I am on estradiol patch now. I have an appt next friday. Will come to know abt the FET only then. I don't know if i am really ready for it. But i have to take a chance anyway!
Ady

Postby Lis » Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:11 pm

Ady welcome!

You'll get heaps of support here - it's a great site. I'm sorry to hear your 1st tmt didn't go to plan but keep up the PMA and I'm sure you'll be lucky! :D

Like you, 2 of my best friends and sis in law are all pregnant right now, expecting in Feb, April and July 2006 and I know how tough it can be. I feel happy for them but find it hard every time I see or hear from them because its such a reminder of what I want in my life. But rest assured you can come on this site and moan or whatever, every time you feel down - then you'll feel much better! :lol:

Sending you positive vibes

Lisa xxx
Me 32 DH 34 - severe male factor
5 failed donor inseminations July- Nov '06
6th DI Jan '07 ...... finally ..... OMG BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lis
Regular

Postby Ady » Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:29 pm

Thank you Lis!

I am sure few years down the line, we will all look back (with a beautiful baby in our hand) and tell ourselves -"it was a bad time , but still we survived it! It was worth the wait.."
Ady

Return to Introductions