IVF-Infertility.com home

HELP WANTED ADVICE NEEDED!!!

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

HELP WANTED ADVICE NEEDED!!!

Postby ellie1073 » Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:23 am

:D Hi to you all,My name is diane aged 32 and my partner is Matthew aged 30 we are hoping to start our IVF treatment in the new year after what feels like an eternity caused by bad doctors and abnormal smear results,I feel like we have been through so many setbacks already and the treatment has not even started yet,Ijust wondered if any one had any good advice to give us before we start this journey xxx :roll:
ellie1073

Postby AMck » Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:17 am

Hello Elle and welcome to the site. Sorry to see you have had set backs in your tmt.
My advise would be to take one step at a time. Try and relax(!) Everyone responds to medication differently and sometimes it can take a while to get it right.
I would also recommend a book by Zita West called 'fertility and conception'. It's easy to read and explains the IVF process very clearly.

Finally, come and join us on the general forum. There are lots of women who have experiences to share and are really helpful if you have any questions. I have found it invaluable.

Good luck with your tmt.

Anna x
AMck
Valued Contributor

Postby souris » Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:50 pm

hi Diane and welcome!

I amsorry to hear about the delay, I also had some problems with my previous Doctor...

I am also trying again in Jan, I hope all will go well for you!

Finger crossed
good luck!
Take care
souris
xxx
Me 27, DH 55
04/ 05 ICSI -tive 02/06 ICSI. No fertilisation
09/ 06 ICSI. BFP!!! M/C at 12 weeks.04/07 ? ICSI -tive
04/08 ICSI BFP!!! M/C at 12 weeks
Feb 09 6th ICSI has started! neg
June 09 7th ICSI. Please make it happen!!
souris
Regular

Return to Introductions