My appt. today went very well. I have 10 follies on the right and 6 larger ones on the left. My lining has doubled from 5 to 10. I am to continue the Follistim 225 in the am & pm and Lupron 10 in the pm. I go back again on Thursday. I’m sorry I haven’t checked in until now, but I have felt horrible all day. I just finished my antibiotics and I think I have a yeast infection now. Also, I am having some major sinus issues and can hardly breath. My ears and throat hurt from all the draining!!!! It’s just amazing that you can have a runny nose and can’t breathe @ the same time. Remarkable
! And to top it all off, I was going to get to enjoy my last day of scuba diving tomorrow for the next 9 months, but with this crap I doubt I will be able to!! ARGGG!!!! On a good note, the Lupron headaches seemed to have eased. Sorry for all my whining.
! I’m sorry to hear of your m/c (miscarriage), but glad to know that you guys aren’t giving up. What medicines will you be on?
– Keep your chin up, Hun. It’ll all work out!
– The suspense is killing me!
- I go back Thursday, too! Me and you and everyone on here are going to make a baby!!! PMA!
– Good advice to Sancap, sis! I agree. It’s much easier to go ahead and take a break before you get started on the stims. I’m going in about every 2 days now.
– Glad you had a good Labor Day!
! You are doing so good! I have been on pins and needles waiting to hear from you (as I am with everyone on their betas!). Good Luck with the intralipid. I’ve never heard of that…..interesting.
– The garden was great. We canned about 40 jars of tomatoes, 40 jars of green beans, and have so much okra and corn in the freezer I’m having to take it to my mom’s and MIL house to store it! Now it’s just about to be mowed down and tilled again to plant greens….if it ever stops raining long enough.
– Good to “see” you. Let us know what your schedule is and what meds you will be on when you get it. You’re gonna get a BFP!!!! PMA PMA!
– Doesn’t that just pi** you off?! I had that happen a couple of weeks ago and I literally screamed @ the computer!!!! Can you imagine….MULTIPLES!!!! YIPEE!!!
– Love the totsicle word
! I first thought it was a typo, but then looked and thought about it some more and just started laughing my head off!
–I’m happy you finally got your schedule. I know you are!
– OMG!! Only 2 more days!!! I’m so excited!
– let us know how your appt. goes tomorrow.
– How are you doing with your stims?
– how did your appt. go?