- yup! We are two preggos!
- thanks! I'm just now remembering how miserable I get and not looking forward to it... but hoping it continues! Sometimes I feel a bit crazy
- I'm sure it's hard to face another birthday with empty arms. <big hugs> I'm sorry hon. Remember that none of this is your fault. You did nothing different than hundreds and thousands of women who get pregnant without any problems. Your husband is open to adoption, no? Hasn't he said so in the past? Don't worry about him changing his mind.
- hurray for triggering! That's always my favorite part - the 36 hours of no injections and no news!
- hopefully those girls will stay growing in there another few weeks, but it must be a huge relief to know that even if they are born now, they'll be fine after a short NICU stay!
- I don't know much about chromosonal testing, but I have a friend who just did CCS at CCRM and I can put you in touch if you are interested (she's had 5 miscarriages and has one daughter - no known problems). I'm an old pro at Follistim/Ganirelix - so let me know if you have any questions!
- I'm so sorry. That is so disappointing and devastating. What's making you decide to try again? Good luck!
- WOOOHOOO! Hurray! Now - let's have the next 2 weeks fly by for you!
Lots of 2ww ladies now, huh?
- another beta tomorrow. I was feeling a bit better today (less queasy and no metal mouth most of the day) and a bit crampy - but hopefully all is still good.
FRIGGIN' HOT HERE! Ugh.
Dys24 - FET approx Aug 3rd- on Lupron, starting estrogen patches on 7/15
WonderCat - FET approx Aug 15
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF in Spring 2013
Amy (Jayne321) - August 2012
Patircia (Ninde) start down-reg on July 21, baseline Aug 8th
Georgia22 summer 2012
LauraN - DE cycle summer 2012, hopeful ER in early August! - starting Lupron 7/16, stopping 7/30
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) - until 7/24 (starting stims 7/27)
Sonya (DandMe) - ER/ET estimated early September
Chris (to_have_fun08) - transfer week of July 16 - start Lupron June 24
Pocos - started Lupron
Lori (AlwaysAngel) - started stims July 4, triggered! ER on 7/15
Madame X - donor ER July 2- two day 5 embryos transferred 7/7
TortillaChip - ER July 8 - 6 eggs! - 4 embryos! Transferred on 7/10, beta 7/21 (but POAS before that!)
WaitingKay - ER on July 9th, transfer on 7/12
Tiger04 - ER on July 10th! 9 eggs! 7 fert! transfer on 7/13
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s = 1 heartbeat!
*Globetrotter HPT BFP at 12dpo, beta at 16dpo = 540! Next beta 4/27 = 1260, U/s in 2 weeks
*HopeThisWorksM- beta 4/25 = 238! beta 4/27 = 588, beta 5/2 = 5700! u/s 5/11 = 2 heartbeats! - but now only 1
*Lauren- FET 5/3 - +HPT. Beta =474! Beta#2 - more than doubled! u/s on 5/18= 1 sac, next u/s 5/26 = 2 hbs! u/s 6/7
*Amanda1979- ER 5/1 - ET x 3 - beta 5/14 (10dp4dt) = 100! beta 2 on 5/17 = 234! u/s 5/30 = heartbeat!
*ks_fofo - BFP! Beta = 250 - u/s THREE heartbeats!
*Sarah (Kala 0704) - FET on June 20th! BFP on HPT! Beta on July 2nd = 380, beta #2 = 1495, u/s on July 16th
*Leora (leorira11) - ER June 12th, beta 9dp4dt = 29, beta #2 12dp4dt= 73 beta #3 15dp4dt= 300!
*Kynlee- started PIO, FET on July 4th! beta Friday 7/13 = 143!
We love you and are always here for you