IVF-Infertility.com home

surrogacy abroad

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in infertility.

Re: surrogacy abroad

Postby kateolvan » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:16 am

I found surrogacy the last option for me. I am infertile genetically. That is my bad luck. I got to know about this after my marriage. After listening to this news my husband left me. I was really heartbroken. I now have a boyfriend. We want to start a happy family. For that, we are planning for surrogacy. This is the reason I am here. I came to know that clinic in Ukraine is best. Their results are also good. what is your idea?
kateolvan

Postby Ghost » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:59 pm

Avoid the Ukraine. A clinic there has shills post here under various sock accounts pretending to be patients in the Ukraine in order to deceive prospective patients.
Note: I am not an MD and not an expert.
Ghost
Board Veteran

Postby Ressia » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:15 am

Hello, dear! You can check better surrogacy clinics in Ukraine. My friends had gone there and they were happy during their journey because the clinic personnel provides extra care to their client.
Ressia

Postby Ressia » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:26 am

Yes, Kateolvan! The clinics in Ukraine provide better service. They will ensure that the client is good as well as the surrogate mother during the entire journey. Surely, they will help you like how they helped me.
Ressia

Postby Rita10 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:31 pm

Hello, dear. Surrogacy is a great idea. My sister has also chosen Ukraine to go for the surrogacy. That's why you've made the right choice. I'm sure you will succeed there. :P A lot of women use surrogacy to make their dream come true. Now I know that it works. My sister is so happy to be a mom. By the way, she is a mother of twin boys. Double success :lol: I'm glad to see her smiling again. And I wish you the same happiness. I'm sure everything will be fine. Just try to be more positive. Good luck!
Rita10

Previous

Return to Infertility